Travel Trailer Insurance question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roby-Ga on November 25, 2018 at 12:55:40 [URL] [DELETE] :

My hunting buddy and mine's hunting house of 18 years burned down back in March. We lost everything and decided not to look for another house and bought travel trailers to put on the property. My question is what kind Roadside Assistance do I need. AAA offers AAA plus and Camping world offers Good Sam(Standard) roadside assistance, both cover auto's and travel trailers they are pulling. I won't actually being using it for camping other than taking up to the hunting ground (old house site)in September and bring it home in January. I have coverage on it when it's parked I just want to be covered when moving it there and back and maybe in case I do decide to take to the Ga. mountains one time. What kind of coverage do some of you guy's have. Thanks, Roby

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]