Re: Any picture experts here?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steveVa on November 04, 2018 at 16:43:02 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Any picture experts here? posted by Farmer Dan on November 03, 2018 at 20:50:58:

Farmer D.
There are a bunch of photo programs out there like PhotoShop.
You can doctor old photos with sharper features and lighten and darken and change tones. I had one long ago called Photo Doctor or something like that.
I have an Epson WF-7520 that scans real well and I doctor photos from scans. I will have to look for the name of the program name.
But there are a bunch out there.
I get some good effects printing old color photos in black and white.
I buy photo paper on line, it is so much cheaper to buy 8-1/2X11 sheets in packs of 50 or 100.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]