Re: 49 Years Ago Today

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on July 20, 2018 at 18:46:12 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: 49 Years Ago Today posted by SelectOSpeed on July 20, 2018 at 17:25:59:

Yes, I remember it well. The whole family gathered around the black & white TV watching it LIVE. I was 13 and my older brother was 14. We had all the AMT and REVELL plastic model kits of the Saturn V, the LEM, the Apollo capsule, as well as the Gemini capsule and the Mercury capsule. We were caught up in the space program as was much of America back then. Despite Vietnam and the race riots, we were a proud country that night. It really united the whole world for a brief while. Even the Pope, Castro, Khrushchev and Brezhnev stopped to watch the landing. The big secret that Neil Armstrong took to his grave and that Buzz Aldrin won’t talk about was what or who was following their trajectory and orbit around the moon and what it was they saw when they landed. Aldrin had taken some photos of two UFOs following the Apollo 11 CM and LEM in orbit around the moon. Two full minutes of the Armstrong/Houston conversation turned up as ‘missing’ and unaccountable and written off as a glitch. Allegedly, what Armstrong and Aldrin saw when they landed were other alien spacecraft lined up around a crater and watching them. Like the FBI and Warren Commission/Kennedy files, both of them , and the King files, we may never know the truth in our lifetime.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]