Could be worse

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ed Gooding (VA) on March 01, 2018 at 21:57:37 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Confinement sucks posted by John in Mich on March 01, 2018 at 08:30:28:

I've done that blue u-ray treatment for the previous three years. This year, my dermatologist recommended Efudex cream. You put it on every day for a month. Same deal with not going outside. I've been going batsh!t crazy this month! Thank God we've had a lot of rainy and cloudy days, but I've still been house-locked far more than I can stand. I'm a free man as of tomorrow, thank God.

I will say that this chemo cream has worked much more effectively that the blue light treatments did. My face looks like a 15 year old's right before his first prom. The good news, at least according to my doc is that my face will be as smooth as a baby's butt after this crap heals up. Just what I always wanted, right????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]