Re: Tire Guards

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on February 28, 2018 at 23:43:44 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Tire Guards posted by steveVa on February 28, 2018 at 19:47:29:

Gemplers has the tire liners and they should work with the glass etc. They are just ground down old tires that drop inside your current tires. It is also recommended that you use old inner tubes as a liner between the liners and the current inner tube. Just remember to check your tires for damage on a regular interval to make sure that an partially impeded item does not work it's way all, the way through the liner.
Those liners are about another 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick at the bottom and tapering off to the sides as they go up towards the edges of the rim.
I still have a new set and once I get a flat, they will get mounted. Currently I do not desire to pay for mounting liners when I don't need them. Yet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]