Is it a Hardie orPritchel Hole

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by BlasterStumps on January 21, 2018 at 23:32:49 [URL] [DELETE] :

I bought a 4" Simplex bench vise the other day. It has a 29/64th round hole in the little anvil at the back. Some references I have found call it a hardie hole and other places seem to indicate it is a pritchel hole. Not that the terminology is any big deal but I am trying to find a replacement cutter that would fit in that hole. Searching for one online has been a little confusing. Anyone know what the hole is called or possibly where I might find a cutter?
Here is a link to an ebay auction for a like vise with the cutter in place in the little hole of the anvil.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]