Re: Cancer Woe's

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on January 21, 2018 at 10:41:42 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Cancer Woe's posted by Charles(NC) on January 21, 2018 at 10:12:19:

God speed on your recovery. I remember chemo. The first round with me mixed with blood thinners for a clot in my lung and the first round about did me in. Two days out of the hospital, after 9 days of Chemo and blood thinner, I was back in with a 102 degree fever. Not fun. Eating was a challenge. Nothing sounded good and I did manage to finally loose some weight. Down to a smaller fat A**. Now I have packed it all back on and am currently once again having to drop it off the slower way. The after effects of chemo lasted less and less as time went on. The cancer indicator numbers in the blood stream plummeted after the first round and by the second, they were near normal. I said they could stop after 2 rounds but that was not the case. Hearing got super sensitive, metallic back ground taste, vision got better, then back to normal and has degraded now just a slight touch which is probably age related. I went for new eyeballs and the optometrist was of the opinion that it was not needed. Hang in there. Keep a good sense of humor. Laugh as much as you can, whenever you can. Tell jokes to the nurses. That is entertaining.
You want a good lead in?
The difference between God and the Doctor is that God does not think he is a doctor.
Hang tough! God Bless!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]