Crew showed up bright and early yesterday for the new furnace install.
The old one didn't put up much of a fight, only took them 3 hours to get it apart and out of the basement.
Have to remember the new furnace takes a 16" x 25" x 5" filter
96% efficient runs on natural gas. Has a dc blower motor. Came with paper work for a rebate from the gas company and the electric company. Should be using a lot less gas and electric now and have cleaner air.
While they were swapping the furnace out I had a space heater running in the living room while I drank beer and watched TV. "Somebody" blew the breaker. When they reset the breaker my TV sparked and died. So now I have a new furnace and a new TV. Is being retired supposed to be this much fun?