Re: Hugh & Friends

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Larry (TX) on September 28, 2017 at 16:57:37 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Hugh & Friends posted by Tim Daley(MI) on September 28, 2017 at 15:26:31:

Hmmmm, I seem to have one of those collections myself, probably several years of 'em.

True story (Gospel truth): while accompanying a line salesman in Galveston one afternoon during my stint as a parts and service rep for the local CAT dealer, it was getting late in the day, we were hungry and had made our calls to several cotton compresses, and stopped at one of the Islands better eateries called GAIDO's, located on the seawall.

Being as late as it was, there weren't a lot of diners seated when we entered, so we ordered our meals and noticed that several other sales type fellows had come in and taken seats. It probably hadn't been but ten to fifteen minutes later that we noticed several waiters pulling together and setting enough tables to seat about 20 people.

Not long afterward, a number of beautiful (I'm talking on a scale of 1 - 10, these ladies ranked in the high 90's if not higher) young very busty and shapely ladies began filtering into the dining room and taking their seats at the table that had just been set up. Noting also that a couple of the girls had walked into the gift shop, coupled with the fact that my pager had gone off and I needed to go make a call back to the office requiring that I too had to walk through the gift shop, I simply had to know what the deal was, so I asked one of these gals if they had been at a fashion show or something of the like. She replied that no, they hadn't been at a fashion show, but that they were Playboy Bunnies from the Dallas Playboy Club that had come down the day before for a Ducks Unlimited banquet. When I returned to my seat and told my buddy who these gals were he couldn't believe it, but it was about that time when the girls fanned out to each table where fellows were sitting and invited all of us to join them for a late lunch, an invite that all of us there took some serious advantage of. That particular lunch will forever be branded into my brain, and by the way, yes the food that day was not only excellent, the girls Chaperone (an older Bunny I suppose) paid the tab.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]