Re: Have you had your Laugh Today?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beth and Allen on September 09, 2017 at 14:13:18 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Have you had your Laugh Today? posted by Larry (TX) on September 09, 2017 at 10:41:32:

You're a blessed man. Several years ago I was tearing down a building and trying to save as much lumber as I could. I was up on the floor of the attic, having taken down the roof rafters,they were 16' long 2x6's. I was walking them over to the edge and throwing them down. I had thrown several down and was quite proud of myself, wnen I threw the next one down there was a nail sticking out that I had missed, the nail caught in my coveralls and the 2x6 took me with it.All I could think of this is going to hurt (and leave a mark). I was about 12 feet off the ground, as I went over I was able to get my legs tucked up under me I landed on my feet tucked up and rolled forward 360 degrees and rolled right back up on my feet,I couldn't believe it, no cut bruises or broken bones.My neighbor was out in his yard and saw the whole thing, it scared him so bad he couldn't move, but when I came walking around the building to where he could see me was priceless, he was so shocked you would have thought he had seen the second coming of Jesus,Which I firmly believe was with me that time.God Bless, Beth and Allen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]