Lookin like a real red neck now.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beth and Allen on August 30, 2017 at 21:39:38 [URL] [DELETE] :

My 2004 ford F250 only has 112000 miles on it,6.0 diesel and looks like it only has half that, because I keep after any thing that goes wrong.Well it did what all Ford pickups do, the bed cross members rusted out and collapsed.I ordered new cross members and as I'm waiting for them to come in I pulled the bed off the pick up and since I still need it to get around I rigged up a light bar with brake, tail, stop,turn and back up lights and put it across the rear of the frame. Man does it ever look like a real red neck contraption now. My wife posted pictures on face book and it blew up with comments. I was called every thing from a genius to an idiot,Oh well.People will just have to look the other way it they don't like it cause it's gonna be that way for a while. As soon as I get the new cross members in I'm taking the bed to a body shop to have some minor scratches and rust over a wheel well taken care of. then when the bed is done I'm going to let the body shop go over the rest of the truck and fix parking lot dents and dings,then put it all back togather. Also while the bed is off I'm going to wire wheel and brush the frame and every thing I can get too and give everything a good coat of paint. It should be good for a few more years after I do all that. God Bless, Beth and Allen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]