Do you remember...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roby-ga on August 20, 2017 at 22:25:00 [URL] [DELETE] :

Do you remember when I posted a picture of my attic with the foam insulation on the roof deck installed and the nay-sayers said with no air floe I was going to have all kinds of problems with mold and who knows what else…well it’s been 6/1/2 years since that post and I would like to say I have had absolutely no problem at all with mold or anything else except my power bill is down about 50%...some of that due to double insulated windows we also had installed…..also…way back, do you remember the discussion on tires being from Sam’s being no good..seconds..inferior...well, I have had at least four sets of tires from Sams and have had absolutely no problem with any of them. My current tires from Sam’s are Michelin Defenders ( rated #1 by Consumer reports) with 15,000 miles and by far are best tires I have ever had…smooth…quiet and suppose get a gazillion miles..but, I’m not interested in that…Once they start making noise or are not smooth I shop for some new tires. What this post is about is to take each opinion from each person and evaluate it carefully and come to a conclusion that seems reasonable. What everyone posts here is not necessarily fact, but it worked for them so in some cases it’s Gospel. Just venting…you folks have a great Eclipse day….and don’t look at the sun.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]