Lost my job, this sucks, gotta vent.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Beth and Allen on July 09, 2017 at 09:46:08 [URL] [DELETE] :

As most of you know I was able to return to work a few months ago after having major back surgery,(felt like I'd won the lottery).Things were going good until about 8 weeks ago when I got sick, thought it was a virus. Ended up I had a bad case of kidney stones that turned into massive infection followed by kidney surgery.The Doctor released me and said I could return to work,yeaaa.Called the boss and he says go to our Doctor and get a return to work slip from him,This is where everything went into the crapper. At the company Dr. office they said since I'm a commercial drive hauling hazmat I needed a new dot physical even though my current one still had a year left on it.When they looked at my record they saw I'd had a stent put in 11 years ago so they said I needed to have a stress test since it was over 3 years ago since my last one and gave me a 30 day waiver so I could work while I got it done. I passed the test but the Dr. that administered it put in that I'd had some kind of event while taking the test. He sent the report to the company Dr. and now Co. Dr. says I'm in danger of having an event while driving, which is B.S.At this point I'm really bummed out My heart is very strong according to the stress test. My waiver expired Thursday so the company let me go.I am really bummed out over this I love my job, been doing it for over 40 years with over 4 million safe driving miles behind me and now all of a sudden being told I'm not fit to do my job by some quack Dr. that can only get a job as a Dr. in an urgent care clinic.I'm not feeling blessed at this point, but God bless, Beth and Allen.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]