Before when I had written about fixing my trimmer I said that I had the carb apart and blew it out I believe. I also had put air through the fuel line and the little filter in the tank. Still couldn't get it to run. I wasn't able to build a prime with the little primer bulb.
I got on Jack's small engine site and then decided to call them. The lady that took the call was a great help. I ordered some new fuel line and a new grommet for the tank. Also got a new filter. It all showed up in good time and as soon as I got it, I put it all in the trimmer. I could tell the first try that I was now able to get a prime. I pulled the rope and it fired and ran. Yahoo!. I suspect the ethanal fuel plugged something in the lines or filter that I wasn't able to clean out. Danged crap. I'm going to see if I can locate some gas without that crap in it.
I found my circular saw blade that fits the trimmer and gave it a good sharpening and set the teeth. I tried it on some willows this morning and it went thru them like a hot knife thru butter. I'm ready to work on the canal bank now. Just need a little cooler weather.