Got me a new cell phone

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Roby-Ga on June 07, 2017 at 21:11:28 [URL] [DELETE] :

All Iíve ever had was tracfone(Buy your minutes) no contract. After my flip phone conked out 3 years ago, I was going to go with a Verizion contract because I didnít get good signal from the farm , but my hunting buddy could, because he was with Verizon. Then my wife saw where Tracfone smartfones used Verizon towers. I went with an El cheapo smart phone from Tracfone ($35.00)..triple minutes for lifer. It did everything I needed it to do, good signal from the farm. But, it gradually got slower because it was always updating programs, and the memory was near capacity always telling to get rid of some apps so it could upgrade. I talked to my son ( the computer guru) and he said go to (Swappa) and get Samsung Galaxay S7Öhe said it has the best camera of all the cells. I went there and got one, mint condition, in the box with all accessories (unlocked) (meaning you can use any carrier) for half of what Best Buy wanted. Got it activated today and all my contacts moved over from the old phone and I am now living in the 21st century. Iím still on the Tracfone planÖbuy minutes and data as I need themÖI donít talk too much but am looking forward to getting some good deer pictures this year. Just wanted to say it was a good day.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]