Back for more?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on June 07, 2017 at 03:47:37 [URL] [DELETE] :

Got home tonight and now have a "Mercedes Benz" scar on the front of me currently being retained with 56 staples. Took a few minutes to un-wind and even tried laying down in my own bed. Sleeping with no abdominal muscles on a flat bed is not easy.
So, at 12.35 am, I am not going to bed soon. The Dr, who did the op, said she expected 7 or 8 hours going in. 11 hours later with 11 units of blood, I was done. They kept me under for about another 14 hours. Don't ask me, I wasn't awake.
Stayed in the hospital ICU for two days and got another unit of blood. Transferred over to another ward and stayed another 5 days and got two more units dropped into me. I didn't even get a video of the ceremony. Lets see now. Before the last few days I had two Tesla's parked in the garage. The one on the right side has gone for a long test drive with out me. The right kidney is gone and a whole bunch of lymph nodes. Of interest was that chemo did not shrink the tumor, it made it explode and plastered it all over the surrounding area. Most of the time spent was given to carving and scraping dead tumor off me innards. Now another few weeks will give the blood a chance to return to normal and see if any numbers are still high or if I get new numbers from 14 units of "Surprise"!!
God Bless you good people once more for your prayers. Now the road going to be a bit tough for the next 6 weeks or so. Time to go, the couch is calling and rolling out of that to get up might be a lot easier than the bed. That and the cat is in the bed room and I don't need it jumping on my gut in the middle of the night.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]