Re: Help

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on May 10, 2017 at 08:39:31 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Help posted by Joe in Texas on May 06, 2017 at 09:15:25:

Yes, it does get somewhat frustrating sometimes and even I got fed up, then accused of being condescending, a few weeks ago with a similar post. We are here to help fellas, especially newbies, with their new Ford tractors and problems. Questions get asked by some, but when resolutions are given, they disregard it, insist they have the answers, and then proceed to continue doing it their way which often turns out to be the wrong way. For example, we may suggest the problem is in the distributor, yet the guy insists there's nothing wrong with it, was fine ten years ago when last serviced, so decides a 12 volt conversion is the answer. Some just want others to do their jobs for them. When we suggest they buy the manuals required for these old machines, or go to our forums to seek help on topics already answered, we get chastised. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, but it wouldn't hurt to see a 'thank you' reply once in a while and posts on progress and solutions. Sometimes we never hear anything, until a month or three goes by then the same person posts the same question(s). I know I'm not alone here either as I have seen similar posts by others in frustration too.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]