Eyes On Design 2017 Show

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on May 10, 2017 at 08:07:11 [URL] [DELETE] :

Looking to take Dad someplace special on Father’s Day? Come to the ‘Eyes On Design’ annual car show held on the grounds at the estate of the late, great Edsel & Elenore Ford in Grosse Pointe Shores, MI on Lake St. Clair. This is in honor of Henry Ford’s only son, Edsel and his young protégé/partner E.T. Gregory, who were responsible for many of the Ford designs and styling from the early 30’s thru the early 40’s. This show is the 5th largest in the world and this year the committee decided to showcase tractors as well. They have only displayed tractors once before. I was one of the select few to have been chosen and will be bringing my early 1948 8N Tractor with a Dearborn Cultivator hitched up to show. The 8N model was first produced in July, 1947, with almost 50 new improvements over the previous 2N Model. My 8N was built sometime between September and October, 1947 as the early serial number indicates. I am the second owner and have restored it to all original though it was much original when I bought it. Mr. Jason Grooms also has been selected to display his early 9N with a period correct Ferguson-Sherman plow. So, pack up Dad and head out to Gaukler Point on June 18, see LINK for details. The show is open from 10:00 AM until 4:00 PM. I have also volunteered to be a Marshall as well so look for me and hope to see you there.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]