In Reply to: Re: Ever have the feeling that you wanted to go? posted by carl nny on April 18, 2017 at 06:28:59:
The Dr wanted to wait about 2 months. She desires to play this summer and convinced the Dr to wait until Sept. He agreed as long as the numbers stay low. Should the blood numbers go up, it will no longer be up for debate. I feel great and no problems. 4-1/2 months to get sliced open? Yeah, I can wait. One surgeon is already making noises about taking the right kidney. The kidney surgeon will be on tap and a vascular surgeon? Yeah. I can delay three cutters taking slices outa me. The chemo effects will take 6 months to get out of the system. Maybe by that time this tumor will have shrunk even more. I have another cat scan with contrast before the slicing time and that will be the final tell.