Re: Ferguson discussion board

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce(OR) on March 08, 2017 at 13:16:04 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Ferguson discussion board posted by Charles(NC) on March 08, 2017 at 12:24:45:

Well....I picked up that fire safe at 135 pounds and after doing so, remembered I had a 10 Lb weight limitation. Oops. That put me in bed with cold shakes for a few hours. It also has taken some time to get my strength back. Feel good, no deep charge on the batteries in this body. Went for a PICC line bandage change yesterday and it came out far enough that I get to go in today and have it removed. That means Chemo next week will be in the back of the hands. Thursday is a meeting with the Oncology dept head Doctor and I figure either I got the chief MD due to the typical good response of this tumor to Chemo and a fairly guaranteed success story and a feather in the cap of statistics for the Doctor, OR This Tumor being wrapped around the right kidney, up to the liver, going for the left kidney, cutting off the major vein going down to the legs and better than 8 hours on the table trying to chop it out without trying to shrink it....Might be a bit of a challenge.
Smart a** like me has some time to go before I kick it. The tumor has shrunk and another test should show either it can now be chopped on, or it is shrinking fast enough, (Pray to God) it does not need to be chopped on.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Off Topics Forum ] [ FAQ ]