Re: Usng a Delavan 6 roller pump

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie (IA) on July 02, 2015 at 01:02:49 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Usng a Delavan 6 roller pump posted by Abraham Anderson on July 01, 2015 at 21:54:49:

Yes, Abraham, it will be. The flow rate of that setup is used for a sprayer as in weed killer, or insecticides. The supply amount worth of water from that little tank does not last long enough for what you need. Hence, the reason I mentioned the plastic tote.

The small 12 volt pump could be removed and used in another supply container like 55 gallon barrel/drums. There should be a pressure regulator knob with that. Read the owners/operators manual to find out how high a safe pressure can be with that pump. That spray unit would have come with a spray tip at the end of the spray wand. If you remove the whole tip and just let the water come out of the pipe more water will flow out, but you will run out faster. Back to the water supply amount problem.

If capital is a concern I would try three 55 gallon plastic drums/barrels in the back of your pickup. They are inexpensive. Maybe $5-$15 each. I can draw out something to show you what I did before with plastic drums to water our garden back in Illinois. Did the job until I got two 300 gallon plastic totes!

By the way, Abraham, where abouts are ya located? No rain where you are at?

Charlie (IA)

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1435813369">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]