Re: New to forum

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by StanNMi on February 25, 2014 at 11:43:03 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: New to forum posted by Rob Allen on February 24, 2014 at 01:00:51:

RA, Welcome to the forum. I'm no authority on 9/2/8N,NAA, or Ford tractors in general. Owner of two that my son has, and that tells you who plays with them. Yes, you could buy one cheap $500-$1000 parts tractor or one that was running when parked. Running tractor $1250-$2500+-, condition will vary greatly. More than this and your looking at ones that have been restored. Where do you want to start, First to start focus your attention top of this page RED BAR click on SUPPORT NTC; whoa!! my friend stay with me here, you may purchase CD's, DVD's, and Misc items. Second click on LINKS in RED BAR again. Here you will find a vast number of businesses that sell parts, just the part you need to get that O'gal up and a runN. Excellent places to buy from Arthurs;DCR;GVT;Just8N's(top notch);N-Complete just to name a few. Click on John Smith- Peoria, Il. A wealth of information here. Buy 3THREE books MPC Master Parts Catalog $15; OM Operators Manual $10; and SM Service or Shop Manual $31.50-$34.00 current prices Just8Ns. No affiliation with any here mentioned. Careful there's no cure.Again welcome to the forum stop N again a nurse will hold your hand and the doc will see soon. Njoy :):) StanNMi

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1393346583">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]