Re: 8n hydraulic pump rebuild - anybody know the secret?

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TheOldHokie on August 25, 2013 at 12:04:39 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: 8n hydraulic pump rebuild - anybody know the secret? posted by Dan (SC) on August 25, 2013 at 08:42:21:

I was a cooperative education student and technically I am Class of 74 because i missed the May 73 graduation date. I actually finished my degree requirements with one last French class taken during the first summer mini-quarter in 73 so I consider myself a 73 graduate even though my diploma says otherwise. By the time the 74 academic year actually started in Fall of 73 I was long gone and back in Maryland working full time at the Navy lab where I had worked as a student.

Blacksburg was a pretty close knit place when I arrived in the fall of 69 so I may have met your wife. I spent a lot of time in the lounge at Eggleston Hall where they (quite literally) locked up all of the freshmen women ;-) Ask her if she ever met Dan Allen, David Allen (my brother), or Dorothy Sirrocco (now my wife). Dot and her roommate Ann Freeman were both incarcerated in Eggleston that year....

TOH

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1377446679">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]