Correction

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on May 03, 2013 at 09:09:29 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: CM HALL Headlights - Dates Needed posted by Tim Daley(MI) on May 03, 2013 at 07:35:24:

Here is some info from the archives noted by Don Barkley on production dates I forgot include in first post...

"....after looking at my prints....if I'm looking right....the C.M.Hall lights were used up to late 1943[10-1-43].They then went to the 2n13005A-RH and 2n13006A-LH "Ford lights".These lights used a reflector and single bulb,[9n1007]with glass lens,as did the Hall lights.The lens have the Ford logo in an oval and Tract-O-Lite embossed under it on the bottom of the lens.The lens and reflector seem to made together like the later implement light bulb.No writing on the "buckets" as I can see.These lights were used for about two years,up to about 10-1-45.The lights were then changed to 2n 13005C and 2n 13006C ,with seal beam bulbs.Maybe this would be when Tract-O-Lite got put on the "buckets"?If I'm looking at the prints right,"Ford lights" were made at the Flat Rock plant.I know both the "A" and "C" lights were made by Ford because the prints give step by step assembly instructions for the lights".

Follow Ups:

Subject:

Posting not permitted in the forum archives.<1367586569">

[ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]