Naa Valve?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by texczech on December 16, 2020 at 11:51:51 [URL] [DELETE] :

Have the top cover off and fluid drained. there seems to be some sort of valve in the right hand lower section of the center housing close to the pressure tube. What valve is this? I am thinking it is a relief valve. I would like to replace it while I am in there, but am unsure what to call it , much where to purchase one. Thanks!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]