Re: 8n Key Switch

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zman on August 10, 2020 at 10:41:49 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: 8n Key Switch posted by Tim Daley(MI) on August 10, 2020 at 10:01:26:

Tim ,wow ,I really appreciate your help, since I bought the 8n Iíve been soaking up all the info I can find , spend my evenings immersed in it , actually the tractor we had on the farm was either a 9n or 2n because it was a 3speed and had that style rear wheels , but I prefer the upgrades of the 8n , may in the future seek out a 9n or 2n cause this tractor collecting is ADDICTIVE !!! 8n that I have has been in the same family over 50yrs , appears to be pretty complete , so am hopeful that it is wired correctly, but will definitely check it out , thanks for the carb info as it came with a new carb and like I said previous owner thought it was a 43 so should be same carb ? Apparently I have adobe as I was able to down load the MPC . Am presently awaiting a front mount plow out of Illinois for my 860 , not sure if it is a Dearborn piece , but is not homemade , possibly a dirt blade as there are no springs for it to flip , have the hydraulic valve (Single lever , two hydraulic hoses) under the seat of the 860 , seller said it will hook right up , weíll see. Canít thank you enough for sharing your knowledge and time with me !

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]