Re: 621 carb

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on July 09, 2020 at 10:22:24 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: 621 carb posted by Doug on July 08, 2020 at 09:48:20:

I see an OEM 80 PSI Oil Gauge but don't see any red light, never had one. Tach digital add-on is OK. Remove fuel line from carb intake and do a flow test. Fuel flows, yes? Issue is in carb. No? issue is upstream. You have an aftermarket carb but should be able to make it work. You need to read up in How-To's for loading pictures to posts. You need a 3rd party hosting site like IMGUR to store photos then copy the url from there and post in thread. You just can't try to add a picture otherwise. From what I have read in the books, a 620 had no PTO, Proofmeter, or 3-PT, and no mention of one being an option. If one wanted those items, they could order a 640 and get them as standard issue. I suppose anything is possible. Since your 620 has a Howard aux and a Sherman, that adds a bonus. Howard may or may not work and parts are not available. Shermans can be worked on. The FORD N's and HUNDRED Series Tractors all used Marvel-Schebler Carburetors. The 600 used the TSX-580 unit. The banjo bolt makes no difference, how it is inserted works one way and there is no bolt for the 134 engine and one for the 172 - both are same and used on 55-64 carbs. Like I emailed you, I can look at your carb and tweak the settings if you want but you can do it yourself as well - use your manuals. OEM M/S carbs pop up on ebay often but not cheap.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]