Moving forward, experimenting, testing claims

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on May 27, 2020 at 10:44:12 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: More power, cleaner air, and better fuel efficiency? posted by Brad on May 26, 2020 at 09:52:56:

Clearly the way to move forward is in experimenting and testing results with my Ford 8N tractor for GEET technology replication.

I do believe that my best choice would be to build the free plans for a small engine, following that learning curve, once mastered, building larger GEET unit for my tractor.

If I ever make it to that point, I can post up an instructional tutorial in the "how to" section for others to try.

That way, no one else need spend time or expense building a GEET unit, until I know for sure of performance, via testing on a small engine & Ford 8N tractor. What's not to like about that?

I have a small 2 and 1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine, coupled to a water pump for garden irrigation, that would be an ideal candidate for GEET testing.

With video showing successful results, step-by-step, no-fail, "easy to understand and follow" plans placed into N Tractor Club's "how to" section, just about anyone interested should be able to build a GEET for their own personal, non-commercial use :-)

Now everyone will just have to wait (unless they'd prefer experimenting on their own), I might possibly, eventually get there! lols >;'-D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]