Re: What size over run

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on September 18, 2019 at 07:27:35 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: What size over run posted by David on September 17, 2019 at 10:51:54:

If you are going to run a manure spreader, brush hog, finish mower, or ay other implement that is driven by a PTO driveline you should invest in an ORC. You measure the PTO Splined Shaft with a 1"-2" mic or 6" dial or digital calipers. Measure the major diameter of the spline 180 apart. If you are good a scale will work. If using a plow, cultivator, or disc harrow for example one is not needed so you can simply use an adapter sleeve, about 1/4 the price of an ORC.

1-1/8 to 1-3/8 sleeve adapter:

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]