Re: What have I got here?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TheOldHokie on March 09, 2019 at 18:16:05 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: What have I got here? posted by Steve on March 09, 2019 at 15:40:59:

The cushion valve is an additional item. You can get one for about $85 and it can be added after the fact if you decide to go without it initially. It has four ports - two are in from the control valve and the other two are out to the cylinders. As you can see in the last picture the cushion valve is mounted to the plow frame and two short hoses run from the OUT ports on the valve to the ports on the cylinder. Nice and neat - stays on the plow when it is dismounted.

You can use one of the the DA spools on the valve I linked for the plow cylinders. You connect one port to each cylinder (or the IN ports on the cushion valve if you are using one). Typically the plow control valve would have quick connects on the work ports to make it easy to dismount the plow.


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]