Re: taxes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TheOldHokie on February 14, 2019 at 14:28:02 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: taxes posted by Jim on February 14, 2019 at 13:21:41:

The "postcard" is form 1040EZ and has been in existence for decades but you can only use it if your taxes are brutally simple. The idea that the average filer could use a form that simple was just part of the bigger con job.

You need a paid tax consultant - the IRS help line is not going to be able to walk you through a situation as complex as yours. They will point you to the forms you need and after that you are on your own. They will not advise you on how to structure your business.

My guess is your congressman is going to be about as much help as the IRS.....


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]