Chisler

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan on September 07, 2018 at 17:30:30 [URL] [DELETE] :

Got yet another 8n and had a few questions .mainly been using it the tank was full of rust washed it out a bit and filtered the new gas i put in it threw several coffee filters . Hosed out the carb with the garden hose . stuck some new plugs in it and now it runs pretty good with out taking the 20 minute breaks it took . Still pretty tough to start .pressure washed it and that caused the radiator to leak out all its fluid . bought a new radiator its in the mail . filled the old one and now the water is staying in for some unknown reason . tried to move the lift shaft control nut and the nut promptly fell off . it was half rusted off any way i didn't apply hardly any pressure . Question One got a new shaft coming in the mail ...Do i have to take the lid off or can i finesse the shaft back in threw the 4 bolt plate on the side where it goes in ? 2nd question When shaking the tractor back and forth to shake up the gas in the carb I noticed all the wheels have way too much side play . Got new bushings coming in via the mail that is pretty basic , But wondering about how to tighten up the back wheels . Are the bearings just loose and the big nut needs to go in to take up the slack ? any one know about that issue would appreciate some info on that loose back wheel issue . Thanks in advance

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]