Re: Howdy, does anyone remember me/?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ncorrigible on July 03, 2018 at 07:47:09 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Howdy, does anyone remember me/? posted by Beth and Allen on July 02, 2018 at 20:43:22:

Allen: 'I don't know how I did it' is actually not all that uncommon. All I was doing when one head of my left bicep (translates to two head) tore free of the rotator cuff was opening the mailbox. I was luckier - I tore a vein rather than an artery so my arm turned red and purple. The damage to the rotater cuff was minor and after several years, getting it repaired is still on my to-do list. Same thing happened in my right arm a couple years back but there was far more damage to the rotator cuff and it needed to be fixed. I got some good advice and I am going to pass it along in about the same way it was given to me. LISTEN TO AND DO WHAT THE PHYSICAL THERAPIST TELLS YOU TO DO. The guy also said he had always been less than diligent with what PT's had advised before, but the PT told him 'If you want to comb your own hair, you will have to do this. If you're OK with having someone else do it for you every time it needs done, you can just do the exercises when you feel like it.' The full function and range of motion is back though I am still weak working with my arms over my head. One head of right bicep came detached after the surgery but that is minor... Brett Favre played quarterback the later years of his career with only one head of his throwing arm bicep. On the bright side, the 'Popeye' muscles that come with the detached head will really impress kids.
Best wishes for a good recovery.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]