In Reply to: IDENTIFY LOADER posted by Tim Daley(MI) on May 21, 2018 at 13:34:00:
I have an 19-61 on my 50 8N. I haven't taken it off yet, but from what others have told me it goes like this:
For the first time I would have 2 people do this.
1. Remove the fenders.
2. Loosen the pump enough so that the pump drive shaft can be removed from the drive pulley.
3. Attach a winch to the loop that is welded to the pipe next to the fill plug. A gantry or over head support would help. This will be used pull the back of the loader up off of the rear axle. Put some tension on it.
4. Remove the 4 mounting bolts from the rear axle.
5. Remove the bolts that secure the front of the loader to the front axle.
6. Lift the back of the loader from the rear axle, enough so that it will clear the tractor when it is backed out from under it.
7. Back the tractor slowly out. Watch to see that the loader does not contact the tractor.
8. Support the rear loader mounts on blocks when lowering it down.
Like I said I haven't tried this yet. If he tries this, let me know if there is anything I might have missed.
When I go to do this I will take pictures or make a video.