Re: Zane "THANG"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on September 28, 2017 at 04:39:55 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Zane "THANG" posted by StormCloud601 on September 27, 2017 at 18:44:23:

Many of us have switched over to IMGUR -SEE LINK below. They are a free service, at least for the time being. You can go to your PhotoPhucket account and download your pictures, one at a time because they have put the kibosh on people downloading their entre albums all at once now. They've been FUBAR since June, 2017. Click on a photo to open it, then do a SAVE AS to your desktop -I created a folder to store mine in. It is time consuming and they know that, doing them one at a time, and I started to but haven't done a fraction of what I saved there. I had scanned many manuals and posted them here in our Library but now they are gone and I don't know if I'll ever get them all saved and reposted again. Many of those were saved on an old HP Pavilion computer hard drive I had. The system took a power surge and fried the power supply -happened there times but now they can't find a NOS power supply and I had the hard drive pulled to attempt to reconstitute it, but it is a NO-GO with the local repair place. there are some places that would be able to retrieve it but it could be around $1K to do. I try to do a 'download album' function at PB about twice a week and still get the same message that they are aware of a glitch and are working on it. So I send them a message saying how long does it take to repair a 'glitch'? It's been three months now. Their 'team' of experts, I say, must be a group of gerbils being given daily doses of LSD and then I really let them have it. They probably have me red flagged now so I'll never be able to download my entire album in one big swoop.

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]