Re: PTO LENGTH FOR POST HOLE DIGGER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tim Daley(MI) on August 28, 2017 at 17:41:46 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: PTO LENGTH FOR POST HOLE DIGGER posted by Gaspump on August 28, 2017 at 13:47:31:

Yep, TSC really went downhill over the years. When they first opened, at least around here they were new, but did carry the TISCO brand tractor parts and had a decent selection of implements in stock, mostly King Cutter, but had some BUSH HOG too. They even carried decent paint up until a few years ago. Now it's MAGIC Paint (junk) but the County Line brand of tractor parts doesn't all come from Cheena. I looked at a lot of their Ford stuff and was surprised to see some is Made In the USA. I rarely go there anymore, usually as a desperate attempt to get something on a Sunday when everything else is closed, but usually it is a odd bolt or nut that 99/98% of the time they won't stock anyway. I suppose if I needed a bag of rabbit food or a new pair of Wrangler jeans, or a new cheap cowboy hat, or bag of stake licorice or popcorn, I'd shop there. Last time I had to go there (on a Sunday) was to buy some 10mm bolts and flat washers. 2 of each cost me $10!!! I usually get my hardware at the local CNH dealer for $2 per pound. I hate to see US companies go under but when they don't meet the demands of the people, well, hello ebay...

Tim Daley(MI)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]