Re: PTO LENGTH FOR POST HOLE DIGGER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gaspump on August 28, 2017 at 13:47:31 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: PTO LENGTH FOR POST HOLE DIGGER posted by Tim Daley(MI) on August 28, 2017 at 09:55:26:

Got a good one for ya. Just was cutting the grass last week with my old KK finishing mower. Belt got cut, company coming and needed to get the mowing done. Went to the new TSC store to get a replacement. I was near the back of the store looking for the KK (they brand it County Line), an employee asked what I was looking for, I said finishing mower belt here is the part number and size, B-148. He says they are over here, takes me to the front of the store and starts tearing through belts for riding mowers. Told him we were in the wrong section and it would be with the finish mower and brush mower parts. Must have sounded irritated as the manager comes over to help. No help but finally explained to them what a finishing mower was and they had some out on the lot but I only wanted a belt for one, we were not looking in the right location. Finally I led them both to the back of the store and searching the aisles found the KK parts, right there hanging in plain sight were 4 of them. Manager was shocked and asked if I would consider working there! Of course I declined. Belt was almost $50, my error, I normally by them on line for $24 delivered in two days, ordered a spare that afternoon too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]