Re: Roll over

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Larry (TX) on July 28, 2017 at 22:02:45 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Roll over posted by Bob Tx on July 27, 2017 at 22:24:08:

Well Bob, here's hoping you're not actually planning to go slope riding anytime soon, particularly w/o rollover protection, but even if you're on some moderate slopes, buy yourself a RUGGED RIDGE CLINOMETER (incline/grade meter), Rugged Ridge item # J11582 and mount it level on the N's hood. These are primarily sold for off road 4x4 vehicles, but they'll work on any vehicle, including tractors. Got one on one of my jeeps and the meter will indicate (before rollover) whether the vehicle is safe or not!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL:
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ N Board Forum ] [ FAQ ]