In Reply to: 1948 Fergy posted by Mike-GA on May 02, 2017 at 16:50:04:
The first Ferguson TO-20 rolled off the line at Ferguson Park, Detroit, MI in October 1948. It used a 4-cylinder overhead valve engine made by Continental Motors, Muskegon, MI. Just to clarify some facts about the Moto-Tug -was designed by Ford at the Rouge, built on the 2N tractor with outside suppliers providing sheet metal and hydraulic brakes and other items. All parts were sent to a dealer in Columbus, Ohio, for assembly there. The first Moto-Tug rolled off the line there in April, 1943.