I have a 1950 8N that came with a 19-61 Dearborn FEL. I want to take it off and haven't seen much information on removal. Here is what I think would be steps:
1. Park the 8N where I want to leave the loader and put a pallet under the bucket.
2. Put cribbing under the front of the FEL main frame.
2. Remove the bolts that secure the front of FEL main frame to the front of the 8N.
3. Hook a chainfall to the lifting loop on the FEL.
4. Remove the fenders from the FEL.
5. Remove the 4 bolts that secure the rear of the FEL to the axels.
6. Back the tractor out of the FEL and put cribbing under the rear mounts.
I am building a gantry to lift the FEL with the chainfall.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or a better way.