NOS FORD TRACTOR PARTS FOR SALE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Locke on January 29, 2019 at 16:55:12 [URL] [DELETE] :

I recently bought the complete inventory of a Ford tractor dealership closed in 1970.
Mostly implement parts, but am listing some tractor parts which may be of interest.
Shipping will be Priority Mail (probably flat rate) at buyers expense. I have allot more I will list as time permits. I'm located in Western Montana. ALL OF THE
FOLLOWING IS N.O.S.
NDA-7114A 2nd gear countershaft (has original Ford Box) $50.00.
9N-7100 Trans sliding first gear $50.00.
9N-7001 Trans sliding gear 2nd and reverse $50.00.
8N-7100 1st gear $50.00.
8N-7101B 2nd gear $50.00.
8N-7101 $50.00.
B9NN7114A 2nd gear countershaft (17 teeth) $30.00 each. (I have
10 of these).
9N steering sector gear Unknown which side) $100.00.
8N timing gears (Alum) most marked Ford in casting) $40.00.
SIMMS injector pump SPE-4A-70-S296 probably for a Fordson Major, although it appears to be NOS, with some rust on steel parts, I'll selling it as a core. $100.00 Plus
Actual shipping.
Tire pump and gauge Kit (for spark plug) in original plastic covering and blue and grey cardboard instructions, again NOS. Part number D2NN-17052A $125.00. Payment of postal money orders ONLY! Payment is expected with in 5-7 days of commitment to buy. Other wise it will be sold to the next in line. No exceptions. I have images of most all the items listed.
Email in what you are interested in. Thank you for your interest John -
rustynutsvtp@gmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]