Re: Tractors for sale

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HCooke on March 09, 2018 at 18:12:48 [URL] [DELETE] :

In Reply to: Re: Tractors for sale posted by Tim Daley(MI) on March 09, 2018 at 15:23:24:

Would prefer to discuss price via email or phone. I will sell them all together or separately.
9N 445 - Motor was professional rebuilt - new valves, crank ground (rod 20, mains 10) rods trued, oil pump - new gears. Starts easily, no smoke and good op. Has original manifold and air cleaner. Has old oil gauge and 20-20 amp gauge. New tires front and rear. Left 3 point rod is threaded. Has '39 alum dash but it is not original. Trans cover is not alum although I have one in need of repair.

9N 5262 - Mostly original. Has older style air cleaner. Has aluminum dash and trans cover. New tires. Starts easily with great op and no smoke. Only problem is that is has an ugly block repair on the left side. It was that way when I bought it. Never has leaked coolant. CM Hall headlights and Taurus rear light.

9N 7807 - Has Sherman Step Up. Also has 2N input gear in trans. I know because I replaced the seal. Has new tires. Starts easily and runs great with no smoke. Oil pressure drops to about 10 on hot idle.

All the 39's above have B generators and cutouts.

9N 18625 Very original tractor. Starts easily and runs with no smoke. Oil pressure drops to 10 psi of hot idle. Has C generator. Has CM Hall head lights and Taurus tail light. New front tires and older rear tires - they hold air for months at a time. I have used this tractor to plow my garden plot.

All tractors have smooth axles and 32" rims.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:
Name   : 
E-Mail : 
Subject: 
Message: To add a single image to your post, click here. To add multiple images to your post, click here. Optional Link URL : http://www.yourwebsite.com Link Title : Website Title Optional Image URL: http://www.myimages.com/mypic.jpg
Enter image characters into the text box.

Press Preview Message button below to proofread message & check if images and/or links are shown before posting message. Press
browser's back button if correction is needed. Press Post Message button on Preview Message page to finalized your post. Thanks!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ads Forum ] [ FAQ ]